Hot Sale Where Can I Find It? : A Source Handbook for New Immigrants

Hot Sale Where Can I Find It? : A Source Handbook for New Immigrants

Where Can I Find It? : A Source Handbook for New Immigrants




Hot Sale Where Can I Find It? : A Source Handbook for New Immigrants



Hot Sale Where Can I Find It? : A Source Handbook for New Immigrants

Specifications

  • Sales Rank: 11613946 in Books
  • Published on: 2000-10-31
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 200 pages


Hot Sale Where Can I Find It? : A Source Handbook for New Immigrants


A handy guide to basic information designed for new immigrants, Where Can I Find It? is a unique reference for anyone living in the United States. This book not only provides an introductory look at topics like citizenship, education, employment, but also covers information on licensing, residential life, emergencies, money matters, health, insurance, legal help, traveling, transportation, taxes, public welf, consumer information, recreation, creative ideas and surfing the Internet. In addition, useful data such as naturalization requirements, INS service centers, major holidays, location and average of temperature of state capitals, postal rates, telephone country codes, etc., given in the book's appendix. Where Can I Find It? is a good source for information for immigrants, those interested in moving to the U.S., and anyone curious about life in the U.S.




Daily Deals

Gift Card

Best Seller

Coupon

You read By Category with title Hot Sale Where Can I Find It? : A Source Handbook for New Immigrants. tou can bookmark http://notaverageguru.blogspot.com/2009/03/hot-sale-where-can-i-find-it-source.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Belum ada komentar untuk "Hot Sale Where Can I Find It? : A Source Handbook for New Immigrants"

Post a Comment